Amazing.Bet is the leading affiliate sports site focused on bringing you the latest betting tips and information on the World Cup. Our mission is to help you discover just how easy it is to bet on sports and why our betting tips will help you succeed. Our goal is to help you predict the outcome of all the games and help you win money on all your wagers.
How We Choose The Sports for Our Free Betting Tips
One of the most important things we do here at Amazing.Bet is help you find the best sports to bet on. To do this, we take the most popular sports and analyse them in-depth. This allows us to give you the best betting tips. Not only that, we want you to succeed and make money. We look at the odds and the expected returns as well as the popularity of each sport. The more popular, the more chances you have to win big. To do this, you need to choose the right sport as well as understand all the different types of bets that you can place. The recommendations we make are based on extensive research and we are constantly re-evaluating everything. We look at a number of different elements including:
• Popular Games: The sports that have the best odds and regular games schedules. This includes football, rugby, golf, MBA, NFL, and more. Our experts know everything there is to know about these sports, how they work, what’s involved, player performance, and more. We know what bets to make and when.
• Most Important Events: In all the popular sports, there are important events that you need to be aware of. This includes the football World Cup, Champions League, and premiership. We also provide tips for the Super Bowl and other worldwide betting events.
The Importance of Betting Tips
Whether you are new to placing wagers on sports or a complete beginner, betting tips are essential if you want to be successful. You should never rush out and start placing wagers without having some insider information. We bring you this and more from the top tipsters. Getting experts tips can mean the difference between winning and losing. Even if you’re a big football fan, you might not be aware of the inner workings of the team or whether a player is having a good or bad season. Professional tipsters analyse everything from player form, injuries, ball possession, and more, to come up with their predictions. If you’re planning on wagering your hard-earned cash on a football match or any match for that matter, our betting tips can help you to improve your profits. Browse our site and choose the sport you’re looking for. Take our advice and don’t make a mistake when it comes to betting.
Learn The Basics
There are several basic elements that you should be aware of and we have a breakdown of each of these below:
• Fixed Odds and How to Calculate them: Fixed odds are the most popular and you are essentially predicting the outcome and placing your wager. The odds are agreed when you place your bet and if you win, you receive the money based on the odds at the time of your bet. If your odds are 3/1, it means you get €3 for every €1 you wager. If you wager €10 and you win you get 3×10 = €30.
• Different types of Sports Wagers: There are several different sport wager options that you can choose from too. These include handicap, Over/Under, prop, futures, and accumulators.
• Different Types of Sports Betting: There are different types of sports betting available too and these include in-play/live betting, exchange betting, spread betting, and even e-sports betting.
• How to Bet with a Bookmaker: The first thing is to find a bookmaker whether that is online or a brick and mortar betting shop. Then you choose what you want to bet on and how much you want to wager. The bookmaker does the rest and all you have to do is collect your winnings.
• Reading Lines at Online Sportsbooks: If you choose an online sportsbook all the odds and lines are available right on your screen. They tell you the current odds and you can choose from fractional or decimal display.
• Manage your Bankroll: Set a budget for how much money you are prepared to risk losing. Determine how much you are winning to wager for each sport. Apply these rules and stick to them.
Increase Your Sports Betting Vocabulary
Increasing your sports betting vocabulary is essential if you want to be successful. Each sport has different phrases and terminology and knowing them will allow you to make better decisions when it comes to wagering real money. Below are some of the important phrases that you should know.
• Accumulator: this is a bet that covers several selections. All the selections have to win for your wager to payout. This is also called a parlay.
• Ante Post: This is a wager placed before the match starts.
• Decimal odds: This is where odds are shown in decimals such as 2.0.
• Underdog: The least likely to win.
• Even money: when odds are 1:1
• Favourite: The most likely to win.
• Form: the recent past performance of a team or player.
• Fractional odds: When odds are displayed as fractions such as 2/1.
• Handicap: this is where bookmakers try to level the playing field by giving extra points to the underdog.
• Picks: recommended wagers also known as tips.
• Stake: the amount of money you bet
Set Realistic Sports Betting Goals
Setting realistic goals is important. Sports betting can be profitable and it is essential that you set a budget and stick to it. Understanding and finding the greater odds is another vital element to any successful bettor. You must remember, that you won’t win every time, but having betting tips and information to hand will always give you a greater chance. You can never predict injuries or the weather and even the top free football tips betting tips can’t do this either. Set a realistic goal and budget for a 50% loss so you are never disappointed.
There are lots of different sporting events and games that are played simultaneously and even if you want to bet on them all, we advise against it. It is wise to stay focused and bet on specific sports types. If you are betting on the World Cup, stay focused on this. Study the form, read free football tips, see how the teams are doing, and place your wagers accordingly. The same goes for football events such as the premiership or Champions League. Many of the players are involved in both so be aware of their performance and stay abreast of any changes.
Build a Budget Plan
Having a budget plan is essential and there are plenty of advantages. You can keep track of your wins and losses as well as assess how you are doing. If you have a monthly budget be sure to track your wagers, your wins and losses, so you can adjust accordingly month by month.
Get Familiar with the Bookies
Find out about the different bookies that are available in your country whether on or offline. Look at their offers, promotions, and bonuses. Many will offer free bets to new members. It is important to look at the odds too as this will help you to determine which site to choose.
Know the Odds and Compare Them
Every bookmaker sets their own odds. To get the best deal for your money, you need to check them and compare them. Of course, to do this you need to understand the different types of odd and how to read them. The odds offered can influence your decisions when betting too.
Understand the Value Worth
Finding the value in odds before placing your bets can make a big difference. Values are either negative or positive. A wager that is more likely to win is a positive value. Calculating probability will help you find the value bet even if it is on a team that you don’t support. To find the probability all you have to do is use the formula 1/odds. If you want the percentage probability use the formula (1/odds) x 100. Wagers with positive value will be profitable in the long term.
Learn Some Easy Betting Strategies
There are lots of betting strategies available for all sports and even through there is no right or wrong strategy, here at Amazing.Bet we highly recommend that you test out the different strategies to find the one that fits for you. A good betting strategy can mean the different between winning and losing your money.
Track Your Bets
It only takes a couple of minutes to take note of your bets each month and this will allow you to see how you’re doing. It will show you how much you’ve won and how much you’ve lost. You can keep it as simple or as detailed as you want.